Monday, July 20, 2009

The days pass.

I'm still in wonder, my friends, at this adventure that has happened. Is it past tense? Is it happening still? The lines of intent, the love and comraderie of Chiricahua feels remote. Are we all on separate continents now? Are our dreams, our visions and hearts so far away? Or are we still together? I am writing this to myself, I know. I have failed in many this experiment- this task. I have failed to create a forum for dialogue, a unified place of inquiry and discovery. I didn't know how. I tried. Harnessing a technology like this, I am young to these tools. They are awkward in my hands. How can I? How can I pull all this wisdom and knowldege and love from journey that took me a year into something that serves our people? That brings us around the campfire?

Looking out on a solid oak. To call an oak old is redundant. This one is solid. I wonder what nourishment the sapling needs that we planted with our hearts in the Chiricahua's. Who is watering it, and how?

How do we build the relationships we have begun with each other, to strengthen our relationship with this soil and sky, we all breathe, we all sit and walk upon. How do we strengthen this web of international inter relation? These are questions, if you are out there, please reply.

No comments: